Indoor Switch Board Telephone Cables
- Used for indoor installation for the interconnection of telephones, telegraph and electronic equipments.
- Solid annealed plain/tinned copper conductor.
- PVC insulation
- 1 pair to 200 pair.
- Available in 0.4, U.S. 0.6, 0.71, 0.8 & OS mm
- Armouncd and Unarmoured.
- Confirming to Indian A International standards
Jelly Filled Telephone Cables (PE Insulated)
- Ucod for Indoor/ outdoor installation for the inter connection teleptiones and electronic equipment.
- Jelly is moisture and water repellant and prevents water seepage.
- Range : b pairs to 800 pairs.
- Conforming to Indian and Intel natiunal standards.
- Unarmraireo / Armoured
- Sizes available are 0.4mm,0.5mm, 0.63mm, & 0.9 mm
- These cables are used for distribution in Exchange area and usually conduit or direct burial application
- Suitable for underground applications.
- Twisted Pair, Triad/Quad construction with short pitch individual aluminum tape shielding, offers excellent immunity to crosstalk and low frequency (up to 10 KHz) electrostatic and electromagnetic interference.
- For BS 5308, these cables are designed for use in communication and instrumentation applications in and around process industries like oil exploration, cement, paper, steel, power generation and others.
- Conductor: Soft-annealed solid electrolytic copper
- Insulation: Polyethylene
- Inner Sheath: Polyethylene
- Armouring: Galvanised steel tape, double steel tape
- Outer Sheath: Polyethylene, PVC ST1
- Colour: As per customer spec
- Specification: BSNL Spec. No. GR / CUG-01/03, Aug. 2003
- Flame retardant (Fire Resistance) test as per IS: 10810-Part 61
- Carbon black content, 2.5% min as per BS: 6234
- Volume resistivity at 100°C is ≥ 1 x 1010 W.cm
- Nominal mutual capacitance 0.05 mF/km
- Capacitance unbalance between pairs ≤ 300 pF
- Spark test voltage 3 kV AC
- Laid up pairs flooded with water resistant jelly.
- Longitudinally applied polyethylene coated aluminium moisture barrier tape
- PE inner sheath / outer sheath, Spark test at 11 kV AC
- Near end crosstalk between adjacent pairs – better than 55 dB
- Far end cross-linked talk between adjacent pairs – better than 67.8 dB/km
- Up to 2400 pairs
- Uniformly drawn circular solid copper conductor
- MDPE / HDPE extruded insulation
- Insulation resistance not less than 5000 mW km (VR not less than 1×1015 W.cm)