These cables are used in conveyor machinery such as transfer cars, boom-stackers, side arm chargers, bulk material conveyors etc.
They find application in almost every industry segment like Steel Mills, Cement Plants, Docks, Power Plants, Automobile Industries & Refineries and Petrochemicals.
- Construction : Single cable comprising multiple elements like power cores, control cores, signaling pairs, etc for multipurpose functions.
- Voltage Grade : 600/1100 V-AC
- Conductor : Class-5 flexible tinned or bare copper
- Insulation : EPR
- Screening (if applicable) : Tinned or bare copper wire braid
- Inner Sheath : HOFR- Elastomer
- Anti Kink Braid : Fabric braid embedded between inner and outer sheath
- Outer Sheath : HOFR Elastomer
- Features : Designed to withstand continuous reeling and unreeling Sheath materials that have a high degree of flex fatigue resistance Excellent heat, oil and fire resistant properties
- Operating Temperature : -20 Deg C to +90 Deg C
- Test Voltage : 2500 V-AC
- Bending Radius : 10D
- Core Marking : 1-5 cores colour coded as Green/Yellow, Blue, Brown, Black, Grey or Coloured Rubberised cotton tapes. 6 cores and above with numbered cores, with one earth core of Green/Yellow.
- Standards : IEC-60228, IEC-60502, IEC-60332